2015년 8월 28일 금요일

me my me.




















hi there..and there..
me, when I am wearing my best lip"Russian red" by mac..
in my room...










my new colors on macbook..

hi there,very very nice to meet you guys..







amazed recipe of Kimchi fried rice!

I finally made it!!!

so proud of myself as a Korean.









my new sounds products.
beats by dr.dre,

thank you to make this good stuff..


I could reduce my big stress through this earphone indeed!!!



red red red..

Red stuff are never treat me bad..










this is all about relaxed..







within nice colors..

most I like and relieved moments.. 







stuff that just delivered from Australia through my younger sis.
thanks!










I like this pose more and more









will  you come to Centurm?





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기